We are happy to continue welcoming our friends and guests to the patio and lawn. THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL GUESTS for continuing to make the necessary efforts to comply. WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!
We will continue to adhere to guidelines given to us by the state including but not limited to the following:
• Limiting the number of guests gathering to no more than 12 guests seated in any location on the lawn and no more than 5 guests at any designated indoor area or patio area. These locations will be distanced appropriately and monitored frequently.
• Also please remember in instances of inclement weather or if it becomes too hot or cold, we are unable to provide any indoor accommodations so please keep this in mind as you plan your visit.
• Although there will be seating on the outdoor heated and enclosed patio and in the indoor great room, please remember that the availability of seating is limited due to current spacing requirements. Call ahead to confirm we are not at capacity.
• We are unable to permit any games such as ball playing, frisbee, etc by anyone.
• Guests must be 21 or older to visit Working Dog Winery. Dogs are NOT permitted on the patio but are welcome to join us on the lawn area.
• For your safety, we encourage all to please bring your own wine glasses or you may purchase a glass for $2.
• If sitting on grass, please note that you MUST bring your own chairs, blankets, pop-up tents, etc. These will be allowed in designated areas only - look for demarcation signs or lines. Pop-ups and tents must be broken down at or before 15 minutes prior to closing.
WINE TASTINGS are now AVAILABLE
SATURDAY & SUNDAY by appointment
Reservations for wine tasting for groups of up to 6 can be made ahead of time by calling the winery. For additional important information on wine tasting and general policy information, please click below.
Guests of the winery can bring their own glasses and we ill also have some available for purchase for $2.
No groups bigger than 6 on the patio. No dogs on patio. We are 21 and over only.
Reservations for a general visit are NOT required.