We are happy to continue welcoming our friends and guests to the patio and lawn. THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL GUESTS for continuing to make the necessary efforts to comply. WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!
We will continue to adhere to guidelines given to us by the state including but not limited to the following:
• Limiting the number of guests gathering to no more than 8 guests seated in any location on the lawn and no more than 4 guests at any designated indoor area or patio area. These locations will be distanced appropriately and monitored frequently.
• Face masks must be worn when entering the premises and when walking around the grounds. This includes when using the bathroom, buying wine, etc.
• Also please remember in instances of inclement weather or if it becomes too hot or cold, we are unable to provide any indoor accommodations so please keep this in mind as you plan your visit.
• Although there will be seating on the outdoor heated and enclosed patioand in the indoor great room, please remember that the availability of seating is limited due to current spacing requirements. Call ahead to confirm we are not at capacity.
• We are unable to permit any games such as ball playing, frisbee, etc by anyone.
• Guests must be 21 or older to visit Working Dog Winery. Dogs are NOT permitted on the patio but are welcome to join us on the lawn area.
• For your safety, we encourage all to please bring your own wine glasses or you may purchase a glass for $2.
• If sitting on grass, please note that you MUST bring your own chairs, blankets, pop-up tents, etc. These will be allowed in designated areas only - look for demarcation signs or lines. Pop-ups and tents must be broken down at or before 15 minutes prior to closing.
Working Dog Winery will NOT be hosting any private events through 2021.
A REMINDER THAT WE ARE 21 AND OVER ONLY!👍
No one under 21 is permitted.
WE ARE ASKING GUESTS TO BRING THEIR OWN GLASS
we have a very limited number available for purchase
We do not take reservations. All available tables are first come first served. Groups of no more than 4 per table are permitted indoors or on our enclosed patio. Groups of up to 8 can gather on the lawn in any pre-set space but guests of the lawn are required to bring their own seating. Maximum group size is 8. All sales are by the bottle.