We are happy to continue welcoming our friends and guests to the patio and lawn. THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR WONDERFUL GUESTS for continuing to make the necessary efforts to comply. WE CAN’T DO IT WITHOUT YOU!
We will continue to adhere to guidelines given to us by the state including but not limited to the following:
• Limiting the number of guests gathering to no more than 12 guests seated in any location on the lawn and no more than 5 guests at any designated indoor area or patio area. These locations will be distanced appropriately and monitored frequently.
• Also please remember in instances of inclement weather or if it becomes too hot or cold, we are unable to provide any indoor accommodations so please keep this in mind as you plan your visit.
• Although there will be seating on the outdoor heated and enclosed patio and in the indoor great room, please remember that the availability of seating is limited due to current spacing requirements. Call ahead to confirm we are not at capacity.
• We are unable to permit any games such as ball playing, frisbee, etc by anyone.
• Guests must be 21 or older to visit Working Dog Winery. Dogs are NOT permitted on the patio but are welcome to join us on the lawn area.
• For your safety, we encourage all to please bring your own wine glasses or you may purchase a glass for $2.
• If sitting on grass, please note that you MUST bring your own chairs, blankets, pop-up tents, etc. These will be allowed in designated areas only - look for demarcation signs or lines. Pop-ups and tents must be broken down at or before 15 minutes prior to closing.
We are 21 and over. NO children permitted .
Reservations are not needed to visit the winery, but it is recommended that you make reservations for wine tasting with our professional staff. Call 609.371.6000 to schedule (up to 6 guests).
Guests of the winery can BRING their own glasses or purchase them for $2 upon arrival. No beverages may be brought onto the winery grounds, including water. Snacks are always welcome.
All available tables can accommodate 5-6 guests. All are first come first served. Groups larger than 6 (up to 12) can be accommodated on the lawn. Please bring chairs for the